In more and more states payday loan companies are suing for past due payments and they are winning in court so in return we are getting a new question lately asking how to end payday loan debt without getting sued!
Well, we have a solution for everyone dealing with past due payday loans and out of control payday loan debt and we would love to share it with you!
People do not have to tolerate being threatened in any way from these payday loan companies and really, legally they are not allowed to do it but they disregard the laws and will threaten you with everything from jail to violence!
Let’s take a look at how we deal with these not so nice and law abiding loan collectors!
See How We Deal With Payday Loan Debt!
Dealing With Payday Loan Debt
When a person gets caught in the payday loan trap, and it happens every minute of every day, unfortunately, they soon find out they are all alone in their battle with these kinds of collectors.
These people will resort to any and all tactics whether legal or not and they do not let up and now they are following through with the threat of suing you and winning!
Utah is amongst the states with the most lawsuits filed for defaulted payday loans and there is a good reason for this, the industry owned the legislature when the current payday loan laws were passed.’
The law that hurts everyone in Utah is the one that states a borrower may request a 60-day interest-free payback schedule from the payday loan companies if they can not keep up with the payday loan payments.
This law was actually written while an industry-sponsored legislator was in office that this legislator made sure to add some serious loopholes in this law that help the loan companies.
This is how they combat this law:
- They do not tell the customers about it
- They use the loophole they actually put there where the borrower must pay 10 weeks of payments with interest before they qualify for this deal
- If the borrower does qualify they threaten them with telling them they will never get a loan again and their credit will be ruined and they threaten to deposit checks that will bounce making their case a criminal one.
- As soon as a borrower gets in trouble with their payments, and 1 in every 4 borrower does, they start pumping the borrower to take out multiple payday loans to cover the existing ones.(one gentleman borrowed $300.00 and it mushroomed to 10 loans and over $10 k in debt before he finally filed for bankruptcy)
- Once they bury a borrower so deep they can not get out and then take all the cash they can take from them, they sue for the balance.
Pretty vicious cycle to get caught in and we feel nobody should ever suffer through this kind of financial abuse.
Here is an interesting video on how Dave Ramsey feels about payday loans, rent to own stores and the likes!
How We Can Help
We have great news for every one of you who have out of control payday loan debt regardless of how many loans you have or in what state you live in!
What if I told you all you had to do to put a stop to all this insanity is have us do all the dirty work for you!
We can do the following:
- Take over your loan
- Stop all interest and in many cases reduce the outstanding amount by up to 75%
- Stop all legal activities
- Stop all other collection activities, including phone calls
- Negotiate a low affordable interest-free payback schedule that you CAN afford
We can do all of the above and we can get it going today!
These companies will never contact you again as we will be making your payments for you!
We believe every person deserves a break when things go bad and we do our best to even the playing field with these types of debt and we are happy to do it!
Thanks for stopping by and checking us out and if you need help with out of control payday loan debt please feel free to give us a call toll-free at 1.877.380.5100 or you can fill out a request for a free quote!
You should never have to put up with any kinds of threats from these people, and we are here to make sure you do not!
Return to the top of this page